There are some fantastic savings to be made with our monthly subscription packages starting from as low as £28 / month. For instance, if you generally go to 4 Wednesdays a month (for both salsa & bachata classes) then the “ALL Classes” subscription saves you money, but also lets you attend all our classes on Thursdays as well – up to 15 classes in a month, saving up to £90 / month!
Subscriptions are for a minimum of 3 consecutive months.
These subscriptions are not available to Level 1 as the courses already have a discounted price of their own, and courses sell out, so a subscription would not guarantee that a place would be available.
If you are Level 2 or 2+, you can either purchase a discounted 6-week course, or take out a subscription.
Potential savings are a comparison with the on the door price, and are assuming the maximum of 5 weeks of classes within one calendar month.
Terms & Conditions
- The subscription is only in your name and cannot be transferred to another dancer.
- Payments are taken on the 1st of the month and will be valid for that month’s dancing (i.e. in advance).
- Subscriptions are for a minimum of 3 consecutive months (but you may switch to a different subscription within that time).
- There are no part-month payments or refunds.
- Should you wish to cancel you must do so at least 1 week prior to the end of the month.
- Once a week subscriptions are only valid on the day of the subscription: e.g. you cannot use a Wednesday subscription on a Thursday or vice versa.
- Those who have subscribed for Salsa only must pay in order to do a Bachata class (or purchase a subscription which includes Bachata classes).
- A mandatory account will be created for you on our website so that you can amend or delete your subscription.
- If paying by credit/debit card, your payment will be processed by Stripe.
- If paying by a BACS standing order, you can amend this via your bank, but you will also have a login to our website account for administrative purposes.
- If paying by a BACS standing order you must arrange this yourself and the payment must leave your account on the 1st of every month.
- We reserve the right to amend the prices of subscriptions, or which classes are included, but will always give subscribers notice of any changes.