Please note: these subscriptions are not available to Level 1 (Absolute Beginners) as the courses already have a discounted price of their own, and courses sell out, so a subscription would not guarantee that a place would be available.
There are some fantastic savings to be made with our monthly subscription packages starting from as low as £28 / month. For instance, if you generally go to 4 Wednesdays a month (for both salsa & bachata classes) then the “ALL Classes” subscription saves you money, but also lets you attend all our classes on Thursdays as well – up to 15 classes in a month, saving up to £90 / month!
Subscriptions are for a minimum of 3 consecutive months.
If you are Level 2 or 2+, you can either purchase a discounted 6-week course, or take out a subscription.
Please note that subscriptions only take effect from the 1st of the next calendar month, so you would still need to pay for any classes attended in the meantime.
Potential savings are a comparison with the on the door price, and are assuming the maximum of 5 weeks of classes within one calendar month.
Terms & Conditions
- The subscription is only in your name and cannot be transferred to another dancer.
- Payments are taken on the 1st of the month and will be valid for that month’s dancing (i.e. in advance).
- Subscriptions are for a minimum of 3 consecutive months (but you may switch to a different subscription within that time).
- There are no part-month payments or refunds.
- Should you wish to cancel you must do so at least 1 week prior to the end of the month.
- Once a week subscriptions are only valid on the day of the subscription: e.g. you cannot use a Wednesday subscription on a Thursday or vice versa.
- Those who have subscribed for Salsa only must pay in order to do a Bachata class (or purchase a subscription which includes Bachata classes).
- A mandatory account will be created for you on our website so that you can amend or delete your subscription.
- If paying by credit/debit card, your payment will be processed by Stripe.
- If paying by a BACS standing order, you can amend this via your bank, but you will also have a login to our website account for administrative purposes.
- If paying by a BACS standing order you must arrange this yourself and the payment must leave your account on the 1st of every month.
- We reserve the right to amend the prices of subscriptions, or which classes are included, but will always give subscribers notice of any changes.