SORRY! It doesn’t feel right to be able to keep people safe yet, as well as concerns about forcing people to isolate if we have a case, so we won’t be returning to normal after all. No classes at the moment whilst we plan what next. Please check back soon.
IMPORTANT! We’re delighted to be able to reopen normally, but we want to make you all as safe as possible. Therefore, in order to attend, you will need to provide evidence of having had either both vaccinations or a negative lateral flow test within the last 2 days of the date of the class.
If you have booked and are unable to attend because of testing positive, we will give you a credit for a future class.
Other measures include:
- If you come with a partner you can choose not to rotate partners
- You may wear a mask if you wish
- We encourage frequent hand sanitisation / washing
- We have good ventilation at the TLC studio
- Our new format means fewer people will be attending at the same time so it will be less crowded
- Online booking or card payments on the door avoids handling cash
You can either view the complete booking schedule of classes or filter your search in different ways:
- The best discounts are gained by taking out a monthly subscription. More details here.
- Booking online saves you £1 per class compared to paying on the door.
- All our courses have a built in discount which gives you 6 classes for the price of 5.
- A 6 Class Pass gives you the same discount as a course, effectively making each class only £7.50. They are valid for 90 days and allow you to book any 6 drop-in classes within that period (you don’t have to book them all at once). Passes are available via the new booking system.
- CONCESSIONS of 1/3 off are available to students, over 65s and those travelling from the Isle of Wight. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a discount code. You will need to provide evidence of eligibility (photo of student card or driver’s licence etc). The code can then be redeemed against any concessions bookings. A separate booking is required for any non-concessions. If paying on the door you will need to show proof each time you attend (and you don’t get the online discount).