This monthly subscription lets you attend all Thursday 8.15pm salsa classes, saving you up to £14 / month.
Please note this subscription does not include Bachata classes (but there are alternative subscriptions which do so).
When you check-out, you may conveniently pay by credit card, but if you choose the “Direct Bank Transfer” payment option please use the information displayed to set up a standing order payable to Salsa Southampton for the 1st of the month.
Terms and conditions:
- The subscription is only in your name and cannot be transferred to another dancer.
- Payments are taken on the 1st of the month and will be valid for that month’s dancing (i.e. in advance).
- Subscriptions are for a minimum of 3 consecutive months.
- There are no part-month payments or refunds.
- Should you wish to cancel you must do so at least 1 week prior to the end of the month.
- Once a week subscriptions are only valid on the day of the subscription: e.g. you cannot use a Wednesday subscription on a Thursday or vice versa.
- Those who have subscribed for 8.15pm classes must pay a further £6 (£4 concessions) supplement on the door to do a 7.15pm Bachata class or £5 (£3.50 concessions) supplement to do a 7.15pm Specials class (or purchase a subscription which includes 7.15pm classes).
- A mandatory account will be created for you on our website so that you can amend or delete your subscription.
- If paying by credit/debit card, your payment will be processed by Stripe.
- If paying by a BACS standing order, you can amend this via your bank, but you will also have a login to our website account for administrative purposes.
- If paying by a BACS standing order you must arrange this yourself and the payment must leave your account on the 1st of every month.
- Subscription holders may fast track to the front of the queue at TLC on your designated evening!
- If you take one year’s continual membership, you will receive 1 free ticket for the following TLC Ball.