Online Salsa Classes – Absolute Beginners
We have a fantastic online salsa course for Absolute Beginners, which you can do at your own pace.
No partner? No problem!
If you don’t have a partner, don’t worry, you can still learn alone. We teach you how to lead and follow the moves separately and in partners. Therefore, you can still learn and practise the content in the partnerwork sections.
As an introductory offer, here is the first lesson for FREE, so you can try before you buy! It will give you a gentle warm up, teach you the basic steps and how to dance the basics with a partner.
As we cannot be with you in person, please remember:
- to do your own risk assessment of the area you are dancing in, so clear a safe space in which to move – including objects from tables, from the floor & be careful of low hanging lamp shades etc etc!
- to wear suitable footwear to be able to pivot on your own floor surface (ie no rubber soled shoes, flip flops, sandals etc);
- to ensure you are on a suitable smooth surface floor in order to pivot; such as tiles, laminate or real wood;
- if you only have carpet, try a pair of leather soled shoes;
- do not attempt anything that you do not feel 100% comfortable with;
- if you feel any pain at all, please stop;
- by participating in these classes you are agreeing to waive any and all liability to Salsa Southampton and its employees.